| | سيارة سريعة ثم قابل للتحويل سيارة رياضية عادي VAN
| | Rental Requirements
- All drivers must present a valid driver’s license and credit card in their own name at the time of rental.
- Drivers must have a safe driving record and may be subject to a California Department of Motor Vehicles or Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles check.
- Only drivers listed on the Rental Agreement may operate the rental vehicle.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older, present a valid driver’s license upon rental, have proof of full insurance coverage and may be subject to an additional underage driver fee if under the age of 25.
- Clients from outside the United States must present their driver’s license and a valid passport at the time of rental.
- Full insurance coverage is required on all our vehicles and must be verified prior to rental if additional coverages are declined. Some credit card companies provide additional coverage beyond whatever personal automobile insurance may cover, but it is best to verify this with them directly before your rental.
- Additional deposits and insurance coverage may be required on selected luxury and exotic vehicles.
- Rental vehicles are not allowed to enter Mexico.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our vehicles at any time and will result in a substantial cleaning fee.